Saturday, October 16, 2010

Living this dream is pretty confusing

My friend recommend that I start a blog to help me get out my thoughts and ideas about life as it changes so rapidly. I love the saying "living the dream" because I never know what dream I am living or if I'm even living the life I am destined to live. Is this life here to confuse me? Is this life here to make me better? Why does everyday seem to confuse me? Why do friendships go away? Why do friends become lovers? Why do lovers become distant?

Out of all of these whys, my dream that I live is pretty amazing. I have so much to be thankful for. The dream that is good is filled with joy and happiness due to the recognition of everything that I've been blessed with. I have a great job, a great family, great friends, great co-workers that looks out for everyone's best interest.

The dream of what might have been weighs heavy on my mind. Dreams of the past creep up reminding me of how great things were then and how different they are now. These dreams can find ways to haunt me if I let them, but they can also find ways to make me smile.

The dream of what should be drives me crazy. Everyone has a dream of what they want their ideal life to be, but only to find out that the dream cannot become reality due to the fact that we limit ourselves. I'm extremely tired right now, but I love the title of this blog and am excited to continue writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment