Monday, October 18, 2010

Today's Dream Wasn't the Same as Yesterdays

Why do good dreams always have to portray a greater yesterday than today? Does anyone else notice how dreams happen in the past? We remember them in the present and wishing the past would come to pass, but you rarely have a dream that you live at that moment. Do dreams run our lives? Do we hope for things that we've seen happen, but don't know how to achieve it?

Hope is a hard thing to swallow, especially when you work so hard and nothing happens. I feel like sometimes hope is hit and miss. I feel like hope can never be satisfied. I hopw for great things for myself, but I rarely know how to make it come to pass. Hope does not change the outcome of each situation. I can see why some people would want to live without hope, and I can see why some people can't live without it. Hope frustrates me today, but allows me to keep going. Can anything else be more confusing?

The answer to that question is yes. Why is it OK to hope and dream for a loved one during your lonely times, only to find out when you have a love one that your alone time is all to precious? What makes these things so important? I have so many questions that only "living the dream" can uncover. So look out world as I dream yesterday that brings hope today for a loved one while I type alone tonight.

As my friend Andy says "I have more to say but can't tonight...its time for bed." and my roommate Eli say hello.

Good night all. May you dream a dream that you will want to live tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment